***Consignor deadline to enter items for the upcoming sale is April 19 at 11:59pm (no items can be entered after this time)
Do you have gently used children's clothing, toys, or equipment that you don't need anymore? Would you like to make a little extra money? Why not bring your items to our next consignment event? It's easy to consign your items and earn a good profit. Here's what you need to know and do:
You earn 70% of the proceeds from your items that sell at the sale! The consignor fee is only $10 to participate and will be deducted from your total proceeds. You can choose the price that you want to sell each of your items for. You have the choice to keep any items that don't sell or let them be donated after the sale. You can also choose whether or not to let your items go to half price during the 1/2 off sale. It's all up to you!
Once you've gathered up your items, you need to enter them into our system and print your barcodes to get ready for the sale. Follow the link below to set up an account and enter your items. You can also view what items sold and how much money you will be getting once the sale is underway.
Helpful Links for Consignors:
- Seven Easy Steps to Be a Consignor: read this if you are new to our consignment sales
- What to Sell/ What Not to Sell: general guidelines on what items are/aren't acceptable
- Pricing Guide: average price ranges for different items
- Guide to Entering and Tagging Items: follow these steps when you are ready to enter your items
Sign Up to be a Consignor Now:
- New Consignors - Register Here
- Returning Consignors - Register for the Next Sale
- Details about the Next Sale: find out when and where the next sale is, and the deadline to enter items
Now that you have decided to become a consignor, won't you consider also volunteering to help at our sale? Volunteers get to shop before the sale is open to the public and get their consignor fee waived!
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org