Seven Easy Steps to Be A Consignor
- Sign up/Register
- Register Now: New Consignors / Returning Consignors -- It's easy! There is no payment or big commitment required. Just give us your contact information so we can give you more information as the sale gets closer.
- Only have a few items? Have a whole truck load? Great! We'll take whatever you have. Read about what items to sell.
- Sign into your account and enter information about your items that will be used on the price tags. You can enter a few items at a time, or all at once. You choose the price (see pricing guide if needed). Choose if you want your items to reduce to half price during the last day of the sale, and choose if you want to donate your unsold items. It's all up to you!
- See the helpful guide to entering and tagging items
- Log into your account and print barcoded price labels for each of your items. Then securely attach your labels to your items. Your items are now ready for the sale!
- Schedule a drop-off time and bring your items to the sale location.
- Leave a large bin or box clearly labeled with your name and consignor number with us in order to pick up your unsold items at the end of the sale.
- As the sale progresses, you can log into your account and track your sales. Remember, you'll get 70% of the sale price for each item! And while you're waiting to bring in some cash, stop by the sale and get some great items you might need at great prices!
- If any of your items did not sell during the sale, and you chose not to donate them, you will need to pick them up at the designated time on Saturday. If you marked to donate unsold items, we'll take care of the donation for you, just wait to receive your check in the mail for your items that did sell!
That's it! Consignment sales are easy and fun. Remember, you can always start small with just a few items and add more later. If you have any questions, please email Margaret or Ang at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 648-8581